Rangers banter 55669

 

Use our rumours form to send us rangers transfer rumours.


(single word yields best result)

06 Aug 2018 09:33:47
Really annoys me when someone posts about a roumer they have heard and all the so called know it alls start to bring them down . Heard? You mean read on the Internet? What is that all about? It's a roumer page that's where 90 % of the posters get their information the other 10 % of so called experts make up rubbish and claim they have contacts which is absolute garbage really pisses me off.

Agree7 Disagree3

06 Aug 2018 09:59:09
Why don't they just say saw in the paper or saw online tho? It's always heard from a source or they know a scout or someone on the staff.

06 Aug 2018 10:28:28
To be fair it's only a few I ever see saying they have heard from a scout or such which is absolute bollocks imo. Roumers are exactly what the papers post and what this sight is for talking about just hate seeing people getting slated or brought down by people who claim to be in the know but are full of rubbish lol.

06 Aug 2018 12:03:26
i couldn’t care less whether it pisses you off scott i did hear from a registered scout if you don’t like it tough

ive never claimed to be an expert at anything i only posted what i heard from a reliable source and i’m
getting shot down for it as made up

for the last time i didn’t read anything i heard it from a scout frustrated, that’s why i said i heard it and didn’t read it. I literally cannot make this any clearer. not being pedantic just trying to be as accurate and factual as poss as clearly there are enough absl roasters on here making baseless accusations

I hope the lad signs as he seems to be a great prospect reading what eddie howe said about him.

06 Aug 2018 14:59:56
Why did u not post it Thurs when u heard then instead of waiting till it was in the media? I know it's a rumours page but it bugs me people who act like the hey know all of the club's transfer business. If a club scout is tElling a fan our transfer business he should be out the door.

{Ed001's Note - scouts are not bound by confidentiality agreements. They have to inform the club and request tickets for the game they are intending to watch. Clubs on the continent regularly release information about numbers of scouts at their games.}

06 Aug 2018 16:05:17
Exactly Trev the slev. Think he's angling for a start with the daily record.

06 Aug 2018 17:06:22
Ed, scouts certainly are expected to recognise confidentiality to the club they are working for. Going to a game doesn't identify a particular player, it just means a scout is going to a game. Neither do numbers of scouts at any game identify particular targets. In the past we have let scouts go who were firing information to the media and we are by no means the only club to have done that.

{Ed001's Note - to the media is the key bit there.}

06 Aug 2018 17:16:25
Might not be bound by a confidentiality agreement ed buts more than a touch unprofessional telling teams transfer targets to every Tom dick n harry they speak to. Quite sure stevie gerrard wouldn't be happy with our transfer dealings getting passed around.

{Ed001's Note - and yet Stevie himself was known for discussing Liverpool targets while playing for the club. He knows how it works, people have family and friends and they are not secret agents, they will discuss things with them.}







 

 

 
Log In or Register to post

User
Pass
Remember me

Forgot Pass